HVAC Installation and Commissioning Engineer
Do you want to work at the forefront of technology? Do you want to be part of a team doing something different? Do you have a field engineering background within HVAC and BMS? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you.
Ventive is looking for a Field Engineer to join their growing team. The business is at the cutting edge of HVAC technology and is now scaling up to meet the growing demand in Retrofit Specific Building Services and the commercial sector.
As a Field Engineer, you will work with installation teams and directly support the Product Engineers with all in field activities during the manufacture, installation and commissioning phases of both existing and new HVAC developments. You will develop an in-depth practical product knowledge across all Ventive products and work closely with Product Development so you can be actively engaged with early field trials of new products. Be one of the first people in the world to see new cutting edge technology working onsite as it was intended.
Your primary role will be site-based; working with our clients during projects to resolve any engineering issues whilst also feeding back to your Product Engineer colleagues.
To succeed in the role of Field Engineer you will need to have experience of installation and commissioning of complex HVAC and BMS products / systems (i.e. products containing electrical, electronic, mechanical and software elements). Ideally this experience will have been gained within an automated environment, so experience in sectors like Heating and Ventilation, Air Conditioning or manufacturing will certainly hold you in good stead. As the role is field-based, you will need to be able to travel throughout the UK.
The role will include:
- Carrying out commissioning, troubleshooting & servicing on HVAC equipment
- Working with Design Engineers, site teams and liaising with customers when needed
- Interfacing with Sensors and BMS for installations, servicing and maintenance
- Assisting in the design creation of product wiring diagrams
- Assembly, testing and pre-commissioning of site ready systems
- Surveying sites, recording findings & writing reports
- Maintaining Air Handling units & other building services
The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience working as a Mechanical Technician within the HVAC Industry.
- Plumbing or F-Gas Qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- Strong verbal & written communication
Ideal Skills Include
- Air conditioning.
- Comfort cooling systems.
- Ventilation systems.
- Hot & cold water systems.
- LPHW heating & water systems.
- Controls systems.
- Electrical installations.
- Hands on experience of large Multi deck DX coil package system / VRV’s / Split systems.
As a Field Engineer within this business you will receive a competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) along with other benefits such as company pension and share option scheme. In addition, the company is committed to training and development to enable career progression.
How to apply…
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business so if you are interested in learning more please email us your up to date CV